Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy new year!!!!!

Well another year has passed and it's been one heck of a busy year. Unfortunatly I've not updated my blog this year but I am in a very determined mood and have decided this year I will make an item each day. I've been creating jewellery and learnt how to crochet this year but also still love my sewing so my items will be a mixture of crafts. I am also going to take some courses this year learning new crafts. I had a dabble in decopage and porclain clay during December but would love to learn how to do silversmithing. This year I turn the dreaded big 40 so this is something I would like to do before that day. 

Anyway off to get rid of my terrible hangover and create something beautiful. Watch this space 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment