Sunday 8 May 2011

Weeks 15, 16,17 and 18 all rolled into one

Okay so it has been a while, a month to be exact but things have been hectic although that is no excuse. April is not a good month in my household, its a sad month so because of that and lots of other things i have not had the time or patience to upload my blog. So i have included four week into this post (lots of pictures).
As you will see from the pictures most of my items are jewellery, this is mainly because i have limited time each day to make items (although i did manage it) so i choose the things which i found easier to make. I do still intend on making lots of different crafts and get myself booked onto lots of different courses. This month has seen lots of different things also happening in my household. My baby has grown into a little monkey who needs watching all and i mean ALL the time. He now love climbing on chairs and tables and doing anything he shouldn't. Today he took to biting his sister which she didn't take kindly too as you can imagine. He is still only little and at 16 months old has a very old head on his shoulders.
I've also had lots of homework because of my breastfeeding course and to make things even harder on myself i took over the role of newsletter editor for our local branch of the NCT. In between all this i have been attending fashion shows with my daughter, lots of the usual kiddy appointments, running round like a crazy mum and even found time to ride my pushbike everyday for 30 minutes.
WOW i feel exhausted just writing this let alone doing it all. I never realised just how hectic my life can be but i suppose being a mum to 5 children its part and parcel.
So anyway back to the crafts, i haven't put a big description on each but if anyone reading this wants any more information please just contact me
So for now i will let you get on with looking at the 28 pictures and bid you goodnight.
Lots of love
Sarah xxxxxx


Earrings made with wooden beads and hemp

I love these feather earrings

Green beaded earrings

Earrings

Blue love heart earrings

Beaded earrings

swarozski earrings

Flower earrings

More earrings

Wirework pearl earrings

Flower bead earrings

Green beaded leaf earrings

Wirework earrings

Bracelett made with ribbon, crochet flower and a pearl attached in the middle

Feather earrings

Flower bookmark

Green beaded necklace

Hello kitty necklace

Wire work ring

Wirework Necklace

More beaded earrings with stars

More wirework earrings

Owl necklace

Crochet necklace (or bib whichever anyone prefers)

Flower bead earrings (which took AGES to make)

Simple bow head clip for my daughter

Crochet brooch with a bead in the middle
Bow earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment