Friday 11 March 2011

Week 10

This week has flown by again, wow and I can't believe how busy I've been. Again I have managed my items for the week but because of limited time I have done the best I could. I did a few sewing items as well as some paper items.
This weekend coming I am attending a mind body and spirit fair where I will be reading angel cards, so a few of my craft items were made for this. Also my daughters vintage stall will be there so I made a piece of jewellery for her. I also made some items for my baby boy and something for myself. I really enjoyed making this week because it wasn't all jewellery. The angel cards took a long time to do because i didn't make just one i did 30 of each that you see.
Although we are already into March I am still loving my challenge and am very proud of myself for sticking to it.
Anyway I hope you like this weeks item, please comment and let me know what you think.
Love and blessings
Sarah
Xxxxxx
My baby's duvet cover
Matching pillow case to the duvet with velcro to stop the pillow from coming out
This is my window crystal. I made this to hang in my patio doors to capture the sunlight and make me smile
A bracelet made for my daughters stall


My business card with my details on for readings

My 2nd Angel Card

The back of my 2nd Angel card

My first Angel card to give to people who have a reading

The back of the 1st angel card

No comments:

Post a Comment