Sunday 24 July 2011

The end of a good time

It is with a sad heart that i now am giving up my challenge. This is for many reasons, but the main instigator is that my mother was taken into hospital 6 weeks ago and because i was back and too at least 2 -3 times a day i have been struggling with time. Running a family, a home and taking care of my mother who is now on the mend has been a very hard and challenging time. I am very sad that i cannot carry on this challenge but it has proven to me that having a large family and commiting to such a challenge, fun though its been can be very hard to carry on with especially when other things, problems get thrown into the equation.
I will carry on blogging and carry on  making items but i wont be committing myself to getting stressed with making one item each day. This is probably a good challenge for someone who has no children or maybe one or two and no other commitments.
I will be blogging my items that i have done over the next week so watch this space.
Thank you to all my supporters i really appreciate everyone who has been following me.

Thank you all !!!!!!!

Love
Sarah xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment